Over at Amazon, they’re running a “last-minute” deal of the day on a bunch of tools. Some of them are decent bargains, but there’s not a whole lot of variety.
Here are the deals:
- Dewalt 1/2″ drive metric impact socket set: $119
- Dewalt 1/2″ drive inch impact socket set: $92
- Howard Leight 2-pack sport sound amplification electronic earmuffs: $66.50
- Dewalt 17pc inch combination wrench set: $74
- Stanley 170pc tool set: $64
- Komelon 30ft inch/metric tape measure: $6
- Senco finish crown stapler: $74.24
- Aircat 1150 Killer Torque 1/2″ impact wrench: $123.59
- Dewalt 12pc 3/8″ drive inch universal socket set: $65
- Dewalt 12V Max 5 spot + cross green line laser: $235
Deal Page(via Amazon)
Deals end at 3am ET on 12/20/2017, unless supplies sell out sooner.
There’s also a deal on this Dewalt 18V drill/driver kit, for $75. As we saw in our Dewalt 18V drill and impact driver combo kit deal post, there are still some fans of this and other NiCad tools.
Here are some other new-ish tool deals that Amazon is currently running:
Tekton 3pc mallet set: $10.84
Tekton 1/2″ click torque wrench: $30
General Tools digital sliding T-bevel gauge: $14.75
Gearwrench 16pc metric ratcheting wrench set: $76.79
Save on Gearwrench and Crescent Tools – not a new deal, but one that fell below my radar.
More Tool Deals(via Amazon)