Over at Home Depot, there are a bunch of cordless nailers, air nailers, and air compressors on sale today.
Many of these deals are the same or similar to what we saw in April’s similar deal of the day, but I don’t remember when I last saw Milwaukee’s M18 Fuel cordless nailers on sale.
- Milwaukee M18 Fuel 15Ga Angled Finish Nailer Kit for $249
- Milwaukee M18 Fuel 16Ga Straight Finish Nailer Kit for $249
- Ryobi 18V AirStrike Brad Nailer Kit for $149
- Ryobi 18V Power Inflator Plus 18V Starter Kit for $65
- Ridgid Framing and Roofing Nailer Bundle for $369
- Ridgid Framing and Palm Nailer Bundle for $229
- Dewalt 20V Max Brushless 2-speed Framing Nailer Kit & Bonus Battery for $400
- Dewalt 6 Gallon Air Compressor for $149 (Same at Amazon)
- Dewalt 18Ga Air Brad Nailer for $49
- Freeman Flooring Kit for $200
- NuMax Finish Nailer, Pinner, Brad/Stapler Kit for $90
- HDX 4-Nailer Kit for $100
- Husky 80 Gal Air Compressor for $1697
- Porter Cable 80 Gal Air Compressor for $1197 (Dual Stage)
- Porter Cable 80 Gal Air Compressor for $897 (Single Stage)
- Husky 30 Gal Air Compressor for $497
Buy Now(via Home Depot)
There are 16 deals in total, and I’m sorry for not having it in me to write about each and every one today. At first glance, the Milwaukee nailers look to be the hottest of the deals, but the others are worth glancing through as well. Ryobi’s cordless inflator, for instance, is reasonably priced and could be an appealing entry into their 18V lineup.
Like Tools? Tool Deals? So do we. Sign up for our Newsletter!
The Dewalt brad nailer also caught my eye. $49 for a brand-name brad nailer seems like a good deal. As an aside, if I were to buy an air nailer right now, it would likely be Hitachi’s, for $59 via Amazon. I’ve always heard good things about Hitachi air tools, and that one just calls to me.
I’m in the market for a stationary air compressor, but none of the ones on sale float my boat.
The countdown says that the deals end at 4am ET 6/4/2017, unless supplies sell out sooner.