I bought myself something nice for the holidays – a small Sherline lathe and micro drill press. But now that the winter holidays are behind us, it’s a good time to think about what we’re all looking to buy in 2013.
Here are my top 5 wants in no particular order.
- Bark River Mini Fox River Fixed-Blade Knife (Bark River)
- Compact and Affordable No-Learning-Curve Odorless 3D Printer
- Klarus AAA LED Flashlight (Preview)
- Fiskars 14-Inch Hatchet (Fiskars)
- Lab-Grade Inspection Microscope with Digital Camera
Numbers 6-10 would be for a milling machine, CNC router, CNC mill, vises, and tooling. But more than anything, what I really want is more time to work on projects.
What’s on your 2013 wishlist? If you’re dry of ideas, check out our new tool previews for inspiration.