So what kind of tools does Tony Stark go for? For starters, it appears he has a thing for Snap-on. With deep pockets like his, that’s to be expected. A Ridgid pipe wrench makes an appearance, and at one point he mentions Bridgeport by name.
Here’s a list of what I spotted thus far along with a few screen shots (gallery at the end).
- Bosch Electric Breaker Jack Hammer
- Bosch 36V Reciprocating Saw (hidden behind Rob Downy Jr., pointed out by a Bosch contact)
- Bosch Cordless Driver
- Channellock Pliers
- Stanley Pliers (possible)
- Snap-on Hand Box
- Snap-on Tool Cart (and other full size storage units)
- Snap-on Ratchet with Extension
- Ridgid Aluminum Pipe Wrench
- Lincoln Welders
- Empire Level
- Bridgeport CNC Machine
- Stanley Sledge Hammer (unconfirmed)
If anyone spots other tool brands not mentioned here, let us know about your find!
Please forgive the quality of the screenshots. The quality of the digital copy that Paramount bundles with their DRM-ified discs is total crap.