Note: This Bosch UK or EU product is not available in the USA.
We recently discovered the Bosch (UK) GTS 10 XC Professional table saw, which caught our attention with its built-in crosscut sled. Some other interesting Bosch UK international products include their plunge track saw and GTM 12 Pro table-miter saw combo.
A crosscut sled, or at least a mechanism that resembles one, is built right into the table. Bosch calls this an integrated slide carriage. It can accommodate a maximum board width of 350mm, or about 13-3/4″.
Other features include:
- 2100 watt motor with electric brake, soft-start control, overload protection, constant speed delivery
- table widener and extension
- cast aluminum tabletop
- tool-free riving knife lowering
- self-adjusting parallel rip fence
- auxiliary rip fence
- cut capacity of 79mm (3.11″)
- rip cut capacity of 635mm (25″) at right of blade, 250mm (10″) at left of blade
- on-board storage of additional saw blade, push stick, stops, dist extraction adapter
- dust extraction port build-into protective blade guard and at rear of tool
- pre-cut locator
- carrying handles
- 24-tooth 10″ TC saw blade
- 47° tilt left, 1° right
- 35kg (77lbs) weight
- compatible with Bosch’s wheeled gravity stand
MSRP is GBP 669, or about $1073, and retail pricing should be a bit lower. The GTS 10 XC Professional is only available in the UK and EU.
More Info via Bosch UK