Bosch’s MX25EC-21 is their first corded Multi-X oscillating tool. Their PS50 cordless Multi-X has been out for several years now, and while positively reviewed, not all jobs are suitable for such a battery-powered tool.
The corded Multi-X is powered by a 2.5A motor and features a variable-speed dial (8k-20k oscillations per minute), Constant Electronics circuitry to maintain speed under load, OIS accessory platform, and a ball-joint cord swivel for flexible positioning and durability.
The MX25 kit comes with:
- OSC138JF Japanese-Tooth Wood Saw Blade
- OSC2RSC Rigid Scraper Blade
- OSC312F Wood/Metal Saw Blade
- OSC312RF RIFF Grout Blade
- SDP001 Sanding Pad
- 15 Wood and Paint-Sanding Sheets
- Allen wrench, accessory box, carrying case
The tool also includes a OSCAD1 adapter, which apparently allows other brands’ accessories to be used with the tool. We’ll post more about this new adapter as soon as more info is made available.