I would like to tell you that Amazon has some kick-ass pre-Black Friday 2019 tool deals, or that there are decent deals on some kick-ass tools. Instead, all I see are okay deals on okay tools. Still, it’s worth mentioning a couple of standouts.
First up, there’s a selection of general purpose tool deals, featuring Craftsman tools that DIYers might find appealing as they expand their tool kits.
You can buy a Craftsman utility knife 2-pack for $5. Or a 3pc set of aviation snips for $30.They have a 20V Max oscillating multi-tool cordless kit for $99. A 7pc cordless power tool combo kit for $299. See? It’s kind of like Amazon’s own little Craftsman holiday gift center, mirroring the kinds of deals we’d expect to see at a home center.
Here’s a full breakdown:
- Craftsman utility knife 2-pack: $5
- Craftsman 10″ miter saw blade combo pack: $18
- Craftsman V20 cordless power tool combo kit: $299
- Craftsman V20 oscillating multi-tool kit: $99
- Craftsman 29pc screwdriver bit set: $11
- Craftsman 11pc reciprocating saw blade set: $15
- Craftsman aviation snips 3pc set: $30
- Craftsman metal door hole saw set: $19
- Craftsman 3pc oscillating multi-tool blade set: $15
- Craftsman stud finder: $15
Shop Craftsman Tool Deals via Amazon
The next deal section – I don’t know why there are different ones – features a small selection of Craftsman mechanics tools and screwdrivers. Some of these products – like the 8pc screwdriver set – is the same price as in Lowe’s Black Friday 2019 sales flyer.
These deals don’t look very exciting, but I suppose they’re still good values. I guess I was hoping for Amazon and Craftsman to sprinkle some pizzazz into their first partnered holiday season together.
- Craftsman 8pc screwdriver set: $15
- Craftsman 26pc ratcheting screwdriver set: $15
- Craftsman 40pc mechanics tool set: $40
- Craftsman 25pc screwdriver set: $28
- Craftsman 105pc mechanics tool set: $80
- Craftsman 11pc metric wrench set: $30
- Craftsman 7pc SAE wrench set: $18
- Craftsman 7pc metric wrench set: $18
- Craftsman 24pc Nano metric socket set: $25
- Craftsman 24pc Nano SAE socket set: $25
Shop Craftsman Mechanics Tool Deals via Amazon
Lastly, they’re promoting the Craftsman 20V Max CMCF800C2 cordless impact driver set, for $84.
It’s an entry-priced cordless impact driver with decent specs. It’s nice to see it bundled with (2) Li-ion batteries, although they’re both of the lower capacity variety.
If you want something better, prepared to spend ~$99 for special buy kits from Dewalt, Makita, Milwaukee, or Ridgid.
But also, $99 will get you a drill and impact driver combo kit from Craftsman or Ryobi.
Still, if you want just an impact driver kit for under $85, this might be your best bet for now.
Thank you tons for posting the prices so I don’t have to click all the ‘click for details’ links. I’m in for the 25pc screwdriver set. I’ve never seen that #0 (or maybe #1?) offset screwdriver before.
Some pretty good deals on the new Skil 12v and 20v lines on amazon. This one stuck to me the most
SKIL 2-Tool Kit: PWRCore 12 Brushless 12V 1/2 Inch Cordless Drill Driver and 1/4 Inch Hex Impact Driver, Includes 2.0Ah Lithium Battery and Standard Charger – CB738401 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FKTQS8W/
I love craftsman tools. That’s a neat little driver set.
The prices I see on Amazon are different though. They are much cheaper here https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=as_li_ss_tl?node=20609199011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=toolguyd-20
Nice try, but no.
I’m hoping they give Craftsman bigger batteries soon. Right now the biggest is 4AH.