Craftsman has officially announced their new V-Series of professional mechanics tools.
The new Craftsman V-Series ratchets, wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, and other such tools are said to be designed to professional specifications and are also backed by their Full Lifetime Warranty.
The new tools are said to deliver high-end performance, and are made to handle the demands of professional level users.
We designed this premium line of tools for those who don’t shy away from a frame-off restoration or face demanding conditions at a work site.
Press materials specifically describe the new Craftsman V-Series offerings as premium tools for automotive and industrial use, and they will likely also appeal to more demanding enthusiasts and DIY users as well.
There are bold claims tied to the new sub-brand:
CRAFTSMAN V-Series professional grade tools ensure you’ll Never Compromise™ when working in the most demanding applications.
Here are all the V-Series tools included in the initial launch:
- Hex keys and T-Handles
- Featuring X-Tract Technology for engaging partially rounded fasteners
- Wrenches with I-beam style handles
- Combination wrenches
- Reversible ratcheting wrenches
- Extra-long ratcheting wrenches
- Socket sets
- “Expert-grade 6pt socket geometry”
- Storage rails
- 10X more durable with precision machined tips*
- Soft grips with 2X solvent protection **
- Designed for auto and industrial professionals
* On average when tested versus Craftsman 1/4″ slotted CMHT65059
** Tested on 2X more solvents than required by ASME standard B107.600
- 12pc SAE combination wrench set (CMMT87300V): $74.98
- 8pc X-Tract metric hex T-handle set (CMHT26161V): $64.98
- 3/8″ comfort grip ratchet (CMMT86324V): 54.98
- 13pc 1/2″ drive SAE 6pt socket set (CMMT17380V): $64.98
- 13pc SAE X-Tract SAE L-key hex driver set (CMHT26159V): $49.98
We’ve already seen examples of Craftsman’s new V-Series hand tools, and I’ve been very optimistic.
Craftsman V-Series tools will be available at select Craftsman retailers (such as Lowe’s at least online) Fall 2021.