Dewalt has just announced many new additions to their 20V Max cordless tool lineup. We’ll be posting about some of the individual tools separately, but below is a brief summary for your convenience.
When Dewalt launched their new 20V Max cordless tool platform a couple of months ago, they promised that an expanded selection was already in the works. The first wave included quite a few drills, hammer drills, and an impact driver, a reciprocating saw, wood-cutting circular saw, rotary hammer, and an LED work light. The new additions fill in some of the blanks and introduce a few new technologies.
New Dewalt 20V Max Tools
- DCF895C2/L2/B Brushless Impact Driver
- DCF883L2 Compact Impact Wrench
- DCF889L2 Premium Impact Wrench
- DCG412L2 Cut-Off Tool
- DCS331L1 Jig Saw
- DCS373L2 Metal-Cutting Circular Saw
- DCB103 Dual-Port Fast Charger
- DCB201/DCB200 1.5Ah and 3.0Ah 20V Max slide packs with fuel gauge
Follow all of our Dewalt 20V Max cordless tool reviews, previews, and other coverage.