Our friends at KC Tool gave me an early look at their Black Friday and Thanksgiving weekend deals! Our special ToolGuyd coupon code will NOT stack, but that’s okay, because this discount is even better.
Save 20%, using coupon code KCT20. Discount is valid 11/24/17 (12am CT) thru 11/27 (11:59pm CT).
Shop Now(via KC Tool)
This coupon code works on EVERYTHING, site-wide.
Not sure what to buy? Here are some ideas:
I saw this ad on ToolGuyd, in our Google ad spot, and immediately copied the image into an email and asked where I can find the kit on KC Tool’s site. I had thought that this was a “best of the best” tool kit, with Felo screwdrivers, NWS pliers, and Knipex pliers.
It turns out, these are all Felo tools, and they’re sold individually. Those Ergonic screwdrivers are sold individually and in sets.
You know, of course NOW I see the “felo” brand mention at the top. But I’ve been running on very little sleep and missed it the first time.
Here’s the real takeaway: KC Tool has Felo tools for 32% off their list price, thru 12/31/17. With this Black Friday special, I am definitely going to be buying some new Felo tools.
These are AWESOME diagonal cutters.
I don’t remember what I spent on my NWS Fantastico cutters, but I’m pretty sure it was more than $25. Maybe $32? I’ll have to check.
$20 for a Wiha 26-in-1 Ultra Driver? This is going on my shopping list.
I bought one of these a few years ago, and would buy another in a heartbeat. The handle is a little thick, but the bit storage and removable locking bit holder make up for it.
$23 is a good deal.
I bought a Hazet screwdriver set from Germany recently, and they’re pretty good. If I hadn’t, this Hazet Phillips and slotted 6pc set would probably hold my attention a little better.
Knipex Cobra are my preferred brand and style of adjustable pliers. Just sayin’.
I can’t speak about the Wiha micro ratchet and bit set, but this looks like a good deal. This set is currently $70 at KC Tool and other dealers, and so $50 seems like a really good deal.
Which of these or other KC Tool offerings are going on your shopping list?
Coupon Code Reminder: KCT20
Shop Now(via KC Tool)
Here’s a list of some popular Wera tools that you might be interested in. The list was provided with the early Black Friday deal details I begged KC Tools for, and seemed worth sharing. The prices are what the tools will cost after the 20% Black Friday coupon is applied.
(Personally, I’ll be strongly considering the imperial Tool-Check deal.)
- Wera 347777 VDE Insulated Slotted/Phillips/Square Screwdriver Set + Rack $29.70
- Wera 347778 Kraftform Plus Slotted/Phillips/Square Screwdriver Set + Rack $27.39
- Wera 347106 Kraftform XXL 3 Slotted/Phillips/Square 11 Piece Screwdriver Set + Rack $57.12
- Wera 345271 Kraftform Micro Slotted/Phillips Precision Screwdriver Set $17.43
- Wera 345210 VDE Insulated Slotted/Phillips Safety Screwdriver Set $39.63
- Wera 056490 Tool-Check Plus Bit Ratchet Set with Sockets – Metric $68
- Wera 056491 Tool-Check Plus Bit Ratchet Set with Sockets – Imperial $68
- Wera 021728 Hex + Ball End Hex SAE L-key Clip Set $17.14
- Wera 020012 Joker Combination Wrench Pouch Set – 8 Piece SAE $155.78
- Wera 020013 Joker Combination Wrench Pouch Set – 11 Piece Metric $218.33
- Wera 135918 Kraftform Kompakt Zyklop Mini 2 Set $96.92
- Wera 003533 Zyklop Ratchet Premium 1/4″ Drive Metric Set $217.54