Kreg is coming out with a new pocket hole jig, the K5, that is said to be the most advanced Kreg jig ever.
- Large front-mounted clamp handle
- Spring-loaded ratcheting clamp mechanism for adjustment to workpiece thicknesses
- Adjustable work stop
- Quick release pin for standard drill guide block or optional micro and heavy duty guide blocks
- Removable extension wings with built-in storage
- Wide base design
- Built-in rotating dust collection port
The K5 kit comes with standard Kreg jig accessories: drill guide block, spacer block, stepped drill bit with depth collar and hex wrench, drill bit setup block, 6″ square drive screwdriver bit, starter screw and plug pack.
Availability: September 2013
You’ll need a separate clamp, such as one of the new Kreg Automaxx clamps, an ordinary C-clamp, or a small bar clamp, if you want to use the drill guide block on workpieces too large for the K5 jig.
Pocket Hole Jigs(via Amazon)
More Info(via Kreg)