It’s official – the Milwaukee M18 Fuel cordless track is nearly here!
The new cordless track saw – and all of its supporting accessories – has been delayed until early 2023. But, it’s nearly ready to launch, with retailers now accepting preorders.
The newly opened-up preorders clue us in about the available configurations, as well their finalized pricing.
- Milwaukee M18 Fuel Track Saw, Tool-Only (2831-20) – $399
- Milwaukee M18 Fuel Track Saw Kit (2831-21) – $639
- Includes XC 6Ah battery, charger, Packout tool box
- Milwaukee 31″ Guide Rail (48-08-0570) – $79
- Milwaukee 55″ Guide Rail (48-08-0571) – $129
- Milwaukee 106″ Guide Rail (48-08-0572) – $249
Retailers are accepting preorders on the track saw, guide rails, track connectors, saw blades, accessories, and replacement parts such as anti-splinter strips.
There are different kit options and configurations, but it seems they are all retailer-created product collections for shoppers’ convenience, rather than discounted bundles.
For example, one retailer has a bundle with the track saw kit and a 55″ guide rail for $768, which is exactly the same price as buying the two components separately.
But, there are some savings to be had. Another retailer has the kit with a 55″ guide rail, track carrying case, and clamps for $860. A separate accessory set with track, bag, and clamps is $225, and so buying it separate from the kit would cost you a total of $864, or $4 more.
One last thing to be aware of is that guide rails might incur extra shipping fees at some retailers, due to being oversized, but not others.
Key Specs & Features
- 6-1/2″ blade with 20mm arbor
- 2-1/4″ cutting capacity
- 2,500 to 5,600 RPM
- Variable speed dial
- -1 to 48° bevel angle
- Splinter guard and riving knife
- Weighs 9.8 lbs without battery
- Up to 90% dust collection efficiency
- 5 year warranty
For those of you who plan to buy the Milwaukee cordless track saw, are you reserving your place in line with a preorder, or will you wait until it officially launches and starts to ship?