We recently took a first look at the new Milwaukee Tool Packout workshop storage system, which is expected to launch later this year in June 2022.
Milwaukee has not yet released any new information, but I came across additional imagery and official product names on a retailer’s website. This gives us a clearer look at each of the new Packout shop storage components.
Update 4/4/2022: This post has been updated with model numbers and official pricing information.
Milwaukee Packout Mounting Plates
- Large Wall Plate (48-22-8487): $39.97
- Compact Wall Plate (48-22-8486): $19.97
Milwaukee Packout Bins, Racks, and Tool Holders
- Bins 2-pack (48-22-8063): $9.97
- Large Bins 2-pack (48-22-8063): $14.97
- Tool Rack (48-22-8340): $14.97
- Screwdriver Rack (48-22-8341): $14.97
- Compact Shelf (48-22-8347): $19.97
- Roll Holder (48-22-8337): $24.97
- Organizer Cup (48-22-8336): $12.97
- M12 Battery Rack (48-22-8338): $19.97
- M18 Battery Rack (48-22-8339): $24.97
- Long Handle Tool Rack (48-22-8349): $39.97
- Tool Station (48-22-8343): $39.97
Milwaukee Packout Tool Hooks
- Wide Hook (48-22-8332): $19.97
- 6″ Curved Hook (48-22-8331): $19.97
- 9″ Straight Hook (48-22-8330): $19.97
- 4″ Straight Hook (48-22-8334): $12.97
- 3″ Curved Hook (48-22-8335): $12.97
- 4″ S-Hook (48-22-8333): $14.97
Milwaukee Packout Wall Cabinet
- Packout Cabinet (48-22-8445): $139.00
A Closer Look at the Drill/Impact Tool Holder
It looks like the Packout “Tool Station” was designed to fit Milwaukee’s full range of M18 drills, impact drivers, and impact wrenches. It should be compatible with broad range of drills and impacts from other brands as well.
There’s a shelf for batteries and chargers above the tool holder, and a small ledge in front of the handles for drill bit and screwdriver bit accessory cases.
ETA: June 2022