Milwaukee Tool has announced new high dexterity polyurethane-dipped with gloves with level A2, A3, and A4 ANSI-rated cut protection.
The gloves feature an 18-gauge knit that offers high dexterity with a better fit to help users stay safe and productive while protecting their hands on the jobsite.
Translation: the gloves offer cut resistance while also still allowing you to move your fingers.
Milwaukee says that they went with a thin, lighter, and more breathable 18-gauge knit material and polyurethane dip that allows for total mobility and better dexterity when handling small fasteners or manipulating small buttons and switches.
The high-wear area between the thumb and forefinger has an added reinforced nitrile coating for greater durability.
The fingertips, knuckles, and palms have a Smartswipe tech that allows for use of touchscreen devices without the users having to remove the gloves.
Price-wise, the new high dexterity gloves are just a little more expensive than Milwaukee’s standard A2, A3, and A4 cut-resistant gloves.
Cut Level 2: $9.97 pair, $107.97 for 12-pairs
Cut Level 3: $11.97 pair, $131.97 for 12-pairs
Cut Level 4: $13.97 pair, $155.97 for 12-pairs
Milwaukee High Dexterity Cut Resistant Work Glove Sizes & SKUs
All gloves will be available in sizes S to XXL.
Cut Level 2
- Small: 48-73-8720 (single pair), 48-73-8720B (12-pairs)
- Medium: 48-73-8721 (single pair), 48-73-8721B (12-pairs)
- Large: 48-73-8722 (single pair), 48-73-8722B (12-pairs)
- XL: 48-73-8723 (single pair), 48-73-8723B (12-pairs)
- XXL: 48-73-8724 (single pair), 48-73-8724B (12-pairs)
Cut Level 3
- Small: 48-73-8730 (single pair), 48-73-8730B (12-pairs)
- Medium: 48-73-8731 (single pair), 48-73-8731B (12-pairs)
- Large: 48-73-8732 (single pair), 48-73-8732B (12-pairs)
- XL: 48-73-8733 (single pair), 48-73-8733B (12-pairs)
- XXL: 48-73-8734 (single pair), 48-73-8734B (12-pairs)
Cut Level 4
- Small: 48-73-8740 (single pair), 48-73-8740B (12-pairs)
- Medium: 48-73-8741 (single pair), 48-73-8741B (12-pairs)
- Large: 48-73-8742 (single pair), 48-73-8742B (12-pairs)
- XL: 48-73-8743 (single pair), 48-73-8743B (12-pairs)
- XXL: 48-73-8744 (single pair), 48-73-8744B (12-pairs)
The gloves should be available at Milwaukee Tool PPE dealers.
High dexterity cut-resistant gloves seems almost like a self-contradiction. It will be interesting to see how these compare against other cut-resistant gloves from Milwaukee and other brands.