A Milwaukee Tool newsletter just hit my inbox, promoting their “Safe + Sound Week” contest.
Apparently there’s a special nationwide event that recognizes the successes of workpace safety and health programs. Milwaukee has launched a new contest/giveaway to celebrate this event and what it stands for.
To enter the contest, you’ll need to enter some personal contact information and some details about your tool-use, such as whether you’re a tradesman or DIYer.
Here’s the list of prizes:
- High Visibility Performance Safety Vest (color and size winner’s choice)
- Hard Hat (winner’s choice of brim, vented/unvented, class)
- USB Rechargeable Hard Hat Headlamp (2111-21)
- Clear Performance Safety Glasses with Gaskets (48-73-2040/41)
- Polarized Performance Safety Glasses with Gaskets (48-73-2045/46)
- Noise Reducing Foam Ear Plugs (48-73-3001)
- Valved Respirator with Gasket (48-73-4001)
- Cut Level 1 nitrile Gloves (winner’s choice of size)
- 10 lb. locking tool lanyard (48-22-8810)
- 15 lb. locking tool lanyard (48-22-8815)
- 35 lb. locking tool lanyard (48-22-8850)
The entry period ends 11:59:59pm CT 8/18/2019.
There will be (3) prize winners, each winning one of everything listed above.
The contest is being held by Milwaukee. You’ll have to look at their site for full details, entry, and a link to terms and conditions.
Enter Here(via Milwaukee Tool)
Milwaukee was showing off all of their new personal protective gear at their NPS19 new tool show, and they seemed very competitively featured, at least given my knowledge and experience with similar existing products.
I know that some of you are reluctant to share your personal information with companies. This isn’t a MUST-ENTER giveaway in my opinion, but it’s one I’d likely enter if I were eligible. Well, I might be eligible, but we work closely enough with Milwaukee that we might be considered an affiliate.
Seems like a cool giveaway.
Out of curiosity, if we were to ask Milwaukee to supply some of their new PPE gear for a ToolGuyd giveaway, which of the new products would you want to win?