Nearly two years ago, Dremel introduced the 4000 series rotary tool, a high-end upgrade to their 400 XPR. The 300 series tools, including the 395 MultiPro, remained a solid mid-range choice.
Dremel is soon coming out with a new 3000 series rotary tool, which offers several interesting improvements at a more affordable pricepoint. The Dremel 3000 features an EZ Twist nose cap that can be used as a separate collet wrench, 1.2 amp power rating, and a shorter and more ergonomic design.
Dremel 3000 rotary tool kits will be priced from $55 to $75, and will hit stores in September.
Dremel 3000 Features Overview
- User-replaceable motor brushes
- EZ Twist nose cap/integrated collet wrench
- Symmetric design for improved ergonomics
- 4-position collet lock
- Shorter than the Dremel 300 tools it replaces
- Combined on/off and speed adjustment slide switch
- 5,000 to 32,000 RPM motor speed
- Better fan design and ventilation vents for cooler operation
- Low noise and vibration
- 360° soft grip and improved tool balance
Buy Now(via Amazon)