Stanley’s 95-112 LED tripod worklight has quite the history. The same model number has been used several iterations of the flashlight, and the time has come for yet another update.
Changes and New Features
- no more 3, 6, or 9 battery option for longer runtime
- runs on 3 AA batteries, presumably to make the flashlight more compact
- slimmer tripod legs with aluminum construction
- 0.5 Watt LED with 30-lumen bright white output
- adjustable head with “infinite” angle positions
- focused beam output
- ~10 hours average runtime
If you’re familiar with Stanley’s tripod flashlights, you probably already know that you can fold it up and use it handheld, or place it on a flat surface for hands-free lighting.
Pricing stays the same, You can buy your own for under $15.
Buy Now(via Amazon)