Ryobi has announced that they will be bringing a new Airstrike stapler (P360) to their 18V One+ line of cordless power tools. As with their 18V Airstrike brad nailer, the new stapler will feature in-tool air compression to deliver pneumatic-like performance without the need for a noisy compressor or bulky hose.
- Works with 18ga 1/4″ narrow crown staples, 3/8″ to 1-1/2″ in length
- Selectable driving mode – single sequential and bump-fire
- Built-in Grip-Light LED engages when handle is grasped
- Tool-free depth of drive adjustment
- Adjustment dial regulates air pressure
- Non-marring pads
- Dry-fire lockout
- Low staple indicator
- Belt hook
- Improved GripZone overmold for user comfort
The stapler comes with (500) 1″ narrow crown staples, a belt clip, and operating manual. You will need a separate battery and charger to make the tool complete, with starter packages starting at $60.
The target MSRP is $139, and units have already started appeared at some Home Depot stores.
Buy Now(via Home Depot)
We tested and liked the Ryobi Airstrike brad nailer so much that we added it to your Ultimate Tool Gift Guide, and are optimistic that the stapler will be just as good.