Stanley is coming out with a new FuBar demolition bar and remodeling tool, the 55-134, which is designed quite differently than the several other FuBar demo bars in their lineup. Most notably, the new FuBar has an edged blade designed for cutting and chopping.
New FuBar Features:
- Large precision chisel and prying end for ripping, cutting and prying
- Striking surfaces to provide additional cutting or prying power
- Wide beveled pry bar with nail puller
- Secondary nail puller in the prying face for added leverage
- Bolt-on grip for comfort and less slipping
The primary market for the Stanley FuBar demolition bar will be remodelers, general contractors and framers, but we imagine that many other tradesmen and professionals will find it useful.
Expect to see the new FuBar in stores in December 2011 for ~$20. Model number is 55-134/STHT55134.
Buy Now(via Amazon)