The TechniEdge Revo is a folding utility knife with a finger-loop handle design and greater blade cutting edge exposure than with other utility knives.
William wrote in with a tip about the best folding utility razor knife he’s come across:
I went to a roofing supply in Freeport, NY. I found the best folding razor knife I have ever used. It has a finger hole, 2 positions. I am cutting sheetrock and able to cut way deep. The blade holder has a deeper setting than others so you get more blade, cut rope plastic easy. Here it is.
- Comfort-grip finger loop grip provides added safety and control
- Blade folds out to two positions – 45° and full open
- 50% more blade exposure allows for deeper cutting
- Quick-change blade change
- Metal belt clip
- Works with standard utility knife blades