For a few weeks now I’ve been writing a series on crafting tools over at Tamdoll’s Workspace crafting blog. It’s always fun to take a break from my normal thought processes to think and write about tools with a different eye. Following is a list of tool post topics that already went up – I encourage you to check ’em out!
- Intro – What Tools Do You Use
- Getting Hot With Heat Guns (Intro to heat guns)
- What do You Awl Do About Knots? (A couple of words about awls)
- Xuron Kevlar Cutters vs. Precision Scissors
- Small Parts Storage (It was tough keeping this one short and to the point!)
I have quite a few more ideas to continue the series, and am curious – is there anything about crafting tools that you might be eager to hear about?