Wera’s 2019 Advent calendar just became available for purchasing at KC Tool. Their past years’ calendars included unique assortments of Wera hand tools, and this year’s is no different.
I ordered one quite promptly, and can offer hands-on feedback once it arrives.
The price this year is $73.95, and if you use coupon code TOOLGUYD4LIFE, you save 10%, dropping the price to $66.56. Shipping is free on $50+ orders.
So, what do you get in this year’s kit?
In terms of collectibles, you get an exclusive T-handle corkscrew and a stubby bottle opener, which Wera says are the first-ever versions of these implements.
You also get a T-handle Rapidaptor screwdriver bit holder, a stubby magnetic bit holder, a selection of 1/4″ hex power and insert screwdriver bits, a socket adapter, and 3 sizes of 1/4″ drive metric sockets.
The T-handle screwdriver handle with Rapidaptor bit holder is the star of the show, but the stubby bit holder also caught my attention.
All of the tools, except for the stubby bottle opener and T-handle corkscrew, store nicely in the included soft storage case.
Here’s the full list of what you get:
- Textile storage case
- 416R T-handle Rapidaptor screwdriver for 1/4″ bits
- 801 Stubby magnetic bit holder for 1/4″ bits
- T-handle corkscrew
- Stubby bottle opener
- 8790 HMA 1/4″ drive sockets: 8.0, 10, 13 mm
- 870/1 Adapter: 1/4″ insert to 1/4″ square drive
- 840/4 BTZ BiTorsion hex bits: 4.0 x 50mm, 5.0 x 50mm
- 840/1 BTZ BiTorsion hex bits: 3.0 x 25mm, 4.0 x 25mm, 5.0 x 25mm
- 840/4 Z hex bit: 6.0 x 50mm
- 867/4 BTZ BiTorsion TORX bits: T25 x 50mm, T30 x 50mm
- 867/1 BTZ BiTorsion TORX bits: T15 x 25mm, T20 x 25mm, T25 x 25mm
- 867/4 Z TORX bit: T40 x 50mm
- 800/1 BTZ BiTorsion slotted bit: 0.8 x 5.5 x 25mm
- 851/1 BTZ BiTorsion Phillips bits: #1 x 25mm, #2 x 25mm
- 855/1 BTZ BiTorsion Pozidriv bits: #1 x 25mm, #2 x 25mm
Buy Now(via KC Tool)
Use coupon TOOLGUYD4LIFE for 10% off.
The Prize: (1) Wera 2019 Advent Calendar, as shown above.
How to Enter: Leave a comment and tell us whether you have used Wera tools before, or if this would be your first Wera tools experience. If you’ve used Wera tools before, which ones, and what do you think about them? Which of these tools are you most excited about?
Why? Our friends at KC Tool offered to send over a review sample, but I decided to purchase one (since past years’ calendar tool kits ended up being used a lot), and they’ve agreed to instead supply one of this year’s calendars for ToolGuyd giveaway.
I am a big fan of Wera hand tools, and the unique tools and assortments featured in their calendars have been surprisingly handy.
Wera’s Advent calendars are a very nice introduction to the brand. If you already own their tools, the kit contents will often be complementary and useful.
Winner Selection: (1) winner will be selected at random.
Prize Fulfillment: KC Tool will ship the prize directly to the winner.
Rules: Entry period ends at 11:59 pm ET on Monday, 9/23/2019.
Contiguous USA addresses only.
Fill this out:
The address and shipping information entered into the form will only be used for the purpose of this giveaway.