Over at Amazon, the Wera Kraftform Micro “Big Pack” precision screwdriver set – with 25 sizes including a chip lifter mini pry bar – is on sale for just under $99. I don’t think I’ve ever seen this Wera precision screwdriver set priced this low.
When Ben V posted about this Wera Micro screwdriver set last year, it was priced at $137, or $123 after coupon at KC Tool.
When this post was first published, I had missed an Amazon deal price of $112.47, and caught a KC Tool deal of the day promo at $119.
You could potentially spend a little less if you order from Amazon UK or DE, but then you have international shipping fees and potential delays to deal with.
Deal Price: $98.64 via Amazon
It’s unclear as to how long this deal pricing will be valid for, but $99 is a fantastic price on an excellent precision screwdriver set.
Thank you to Vards Uzvards for the tip!
- Phillips: #000 x 40mm, #00 x 40mm, #0 x 40mm
- Torx: T5 x 40mm, T6 x 40mm
- Torx HF (Torx with screw-holding function): T5 x 40mm, T6 x 40mm, T7 x 60mm, T8 x 60mm, T10 x 60mm
- Torx Plus: 1IPR x 40mm
- Hex: 0.9 x 40mm, 1.3 x 40mm, 1.5 x 60mm, 2.0 x 60mm
- Slotted: 1.5 x 40mm, 1.8 x 60mm, 2.0 x 60mm, 2.5 x 40mm, 2.5 x 80mm, 3.0 x 80mm
- Nut Driver: 4.0 x 60mm, 5.5 x 60mm
- Microstix: m x 40mm
- Chip lifter: 3.5 x 50mm
But I Don’t Need All These Sizes!
That’s perfectly understandable. I bought the 25pc set for myself because I can and will use most of the screwdriver sizes and styles, but that wasn’t always true.
There are a couple of smaller sets you could consider.
Read More About the Wera Screwdriver Set:
Post and Price Update History