Snickers workwear makes several open compartment tool backpacks that offer quick access to tools and supplies. Lots of contractors like to use 5 gallon buckets with tool organizer accessories, and these Snickers Flexi Tool Bags are meant to improve upon that experience.
You can wear them on your back, carry them by the large handle, or place it down anywhere.
These bags can be a hands-free alternative to tool buckets, and more convenient alternative to enclosed tool bags.
There are 3 sizes: 15L, 19L, and 23L.
- Padded back and shoulder straps
- Foldable rubber-clad aluminium handle that locks in an upright position for steady carrying
- Durable tool loops and compartments, including a dedicated cordless drill holder, and an easy-access multi-purpose pocket with protective flap
- Hard-wearing EVA base reduces the risk of leaving marks on the floor and prevents the tool bag from sliding around in your vehicle
- Elastic cords inside for easy tool storage and quick access to spirit levels, long drill bits, and longer tools
If you really want one of these Snickers Flexi tool bags, you’ll probably have to order it from the UK or Europe. I haven’t seen any place that carries them in the USA.
Amazon UK can ship them to USA addresses.
Price: £137 with VAT, £114 w/o VAT for USA buyers, + ~£21 shipping, for ~£135 or ~$192 total including USA shipping, for the 19L size.
I like the utilitarian design, and think that a lot of folks would find benefit in a carryable open backpack tool bag like this. But $200 to get one of these shipped to USA addresses seems a little high. Then again, if you use it every day and it lasts for years, that would be $200 well spent.
It’s ~$162 for just the bag, and ~$30 for shipping. Maybe we’ll see better pricing if the brand decides to sell them in the USA directly, via Amazon or elsewhere.