We have started planning out our spring content schedule, and recent feedback gave me the idea to create a request list.
What kinds of tool reviews do you want to see potentially worked into our Spring 2019 schedule?
Is there a particular brand of tool?
Type of tool?
Country of origin?
Category of tool? (e.g. machinist tools, woodworking tools)
Tell us what you want to see more of!
If your request is more of a question you’d like answered, or other non-review content, here’s a good place that too.
P.S. How many tools can you recognize in the image above? Here’s what they are:
- Channellock locking pliers (made by Grip-On in Spain)
- Craftsman Professional wire strippers (made by Stride/Imperial)
- Channellock adjustable wrench (made by Irega in Spain)
- Wiha screwdriver (reviewed here) (made in Germany)
- Irazola Tekno+ 5mm ball hex screwdriver (made in Spain, now Bahco-branded)
- PB Swiss “Household” screwdriver (made in Switzerland)
- Wera Zyklop Speed ratchet 3/8″ drive (made in Czech Republic)