Home Depot Deals of the Day – Over at Home Depot, they have a new round of tool deals, today only (9/22/22), featuring many Milwaukee, Ryobi, and Ridgid cordless power tools, hand tools, accessories, and more.
- Milwaukee M12 stapler with 2Ah battery, XC 4Ah battery, and charger – $119
- Ryobi 18V cordless rotary tool station with hot glue gun (tools-only) – $79
- Milwaukee M12 Rocket LED light with 2x 6Ah batteries, charger – $189
- Milwaukee Big Hawg hole saw set – $160 (is this a good price?)
- Milwaukee 20pc metric and SAE 3/8″ deep socket set – $50
Thank you to Waldon for the tip!
Acme Tools – Acme has a Makita flash sale going on right now, applying to select purchases. Coupon code is MAKITAFALL.
- $25 off $199+
- $50 off $299+
- $75 off $399+
The flash sale is valid for 48 hours only (9/22-9/23).
Buying something else? Use coupon code TOOLGUYD for $10 off $79.
Acme is also reminding customers about Makita’s upcoming price increase, the tool brand’s second in 6 months.
Dewalt Free Battery Offer – Spend $300+ on select Dewalt 20V Max cordless power tools (excluding outdoor power tools) in a single transaction, and you can get a free 4Ah battery by rebate. See Dewalt.com for details.
- Bosch 12V Max Heated Vest Kit – 2XL-only – $67
- Bosch 12V Max Heated Jacket Kit – 2XL-only – $104.30
- Knipex 2pc Pliers Wrench Set – $77.50
- Knipex 4pc Circlip Set – $64.50
- Klein Clamping Worklight – $16.30
- Worx MakerX Cordless Rotary Tool Kit – $75.50
- Skil 20V Max Brushless 5″ Random Orbital Sander Kit – $94.70
(As usual, Amazon prices might change at any time.)
KC Tool Knipex Deal of the Day – KC Tool’s deal of the day is the Knipex 7″ Cobra pliers with MultiGrip handle for $34.99.
Ordering something else? Save 10% with coupon code TOOLGUYD4LIFE, excluding sale items and Stabila.
Wera Zyklop Pocket
Amazon DE (Germany) has the new Wera Zyklop Pocket screwdriver-ratchet tool for considerably less than USA dealers. They are both €85.33 with €12.37 shipping, which should come out to ~$96, plus a little due to conversion fees.
They’re out of stock at the moment, but available for backorder purchase.
There’s always a little extra hassle (and waiting) when ordering tools from Europe, but for some the savings might be worth it.